dinsdag 25 januari 2011

Your one and only source into Manhattan's elite

Yessss the new episode of Gossip Girl is finally online! Just watched it. I love Gossip Girl, even though the story-line isn't the best ever. I have seen all the episodes untill now, and I think it's a pity that the story is repeating itself. Nevertheless, the clothes and the bitching is totally worth the watching. Do you like the serie?

Unfortunately the pictures of this episode, The Kids Are Not Alright, aren't online yet. I'll post my favourite outfits of the episode before this one, The Townie.
I love the way this outfit is perfectly finished. I wouldn't wear it because the prints are a bit too much, but Blair can totally get away with it.

Serena when she was still in boarding school. I love the blazer!

1 opmerking:

  1. ooo ik zat zoo lang op een nieuwe aflevering te wachten dat ik gewoon vergeten ben te kijken deze week of er een nieuwe was echt geniaal dit rebecca ik ga nu kijken doei x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen