zaterdag 29 januari 2011

Pizza and Opera

Hi! I had SUCH an awesome day yesterday. I went with art class to the Opera in Amsterdam. Actually, I don't follow art classes, but another student was sick, so there was a ticket available for me at the last moment. The Opera is called 'Het sluwe vosje', or 'The cunning little vixen' in English. It's an Opera from the Czech Republic, and the best part were the costums. We were lucky enough to get a guided tour around the theatre, so we were able to see the decor and the costumes behind the scenes. I have a couple of pictures from the Opera so you get a good impression how it was like (the first two pictures are obviously not mine, because you are not allowed to take pictures during the show. They are from the website of the Music Theatre Amsterdam)







costumes!

Pretty, pretty please I want that dress!


There was enough time to do a little bit of shopping at Waterlooplein, and I bought a new coat, as you can see on the picture below. We had an excellent dinner at a little Italian restaurant very near the opera, called Lo Stivale d'Oro. The Limoncello cake was delicious!

Hmmm pizza


Just before the Opera, with my new coat


Next time, I'll try to make a real outfit post. Have a nice weekend! xoxo

1 opmerking:

  1. Those costumes look amaaazing! ;D

    BRUUN
    http://www.INDEPENDENTBLOGGING.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen